Saturday 28 May 2011

Asos Bling..


Triangle ring/£10.00 Glold Cross ring/£8.00 Vinatge Earrings/ £6.00
(All Asos)
Heloooooo Petty People :D
Thought I would show you my new 'Bling' , I really wanted some double finger rings ( I do not know if they have a correct name) so a while back I purchased some from Topshop and they broke - like most jewellery i get from Topshop!
So I browsed Asos and found a cross one and a triangle type , I also loved the earrings they look quite vintage and i love the Coral colour of them , great for summer!

I Will be uploading more posts ( Hopefully ) because my exams are over woooooo !
As you can tell I am very pleased by this , let me know how your exams went if you were doing any...
Much Love Laura xx


3 comments:

  1. i adore the rings =]


    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love asos for their rings. Im so eager to buy some new ones, mind you, i just ordered some a few weeks ago.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Asos rings are great and Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete